What do people at The All Nations' Centre believe? Our main beliefs are:-
- The Unity of the Godhead and the Trinity of the persons therein.
- The utter depravity of human nature, the necessity of Repentance and Regeneration and the Eternal Doom of the finally impenitent.
- The Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Atoning Death, Resurrection, Ascention and Abiding Intercession of Our Lord Jesus Christ; His second coming and Millennial Reign upon earth.
- Justification and Sanctification of the Believer through the finished work of Christ.
- The Baptism of the Holy Ghost for believers with signs following.
- The Nine Gifts of the Holy Ghost for edification, exhortation and comfort of the church, which is the body of Christ.
- The Sacraments of Baptism by immersion and of the Lord's Supper.
- The Divine Inspiration and Authority of the Holy Scriptures.
- Church Government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders and Deacons.
- The possibility of falling from Grace.
- The obligatory nature of Tithes and Offerings.
The All Nations' Centre is managed by a leadership team consisting of two Apostles, six Pastors, one Prophet and seven Elders.
Our Apostles are:
Abraham Sackey & Victor Jibuike
Our Pastors are:
Eric Karikari, Ebenezer Olokode, Sam Sampah, George Udoh, Edwin Bajomo, David Ogbonna.
Our Prophet is:
Our Elders are:
Ezekiel Adejuwon, Sam Ajibola, Frank Orhurhu, Joseph Asuquo, Soji Oguntonade, Chuks Abraham-Igwe, Tope Akinola.
This team is assisted by several deacons, deaconesses, various departmental leaders and stewards. The leadership team is accountable to the London Region Leadership Team and ultimately, to the National Leadership Team of The Apostolic Church UK.
All Nations Centre is part of The Apostolic Church, a Pentecostal and evangelical denomination founded in 1916 as a result of the 1904 Welsh Revival. There are now 110 apostolic churches in the UK and many affiliated churches. The Apostolic Church works in more than 40 countries around the world.
The Apostlic Church is a member of the Evangelical Alliance.