Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (15 January)
There are many example of people who refused to be silent, and who refused to be silenced – e.g. Blind Bartimaeus! Pick one and bring that situation to the meeting!
A reminder of that which we must not forget:
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth! (John 4:24)
Consider the prophetic words spoken by our Rev Ajibola on Watch Night: That “we should seek His face more and more,” for God has promised to guide and lead us! (Psalms 46) Pray for the grace to wait upon the Lord!
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (8 January)
A reminder of what we should not forget:
“Pilgrims must make progress by moving from good to great in their journey to authenticity”
Be aware of the prophetic words over Watch Night – especially concerning the Lord’s desire to help! Declare that our helper is the Lord who made Heaven and Earth!
Teachings and Prayers 2021
- Holiness: The Dangers Of Association - The example of Lot Bro Sheehy 7:27
- Who is a Spiritual Person Elder Charles 10:30
- The Banner Of God 06.11.21 Sis Love 13:54
- Holiness - J C Ryle's Introduction 30.10.2021 16:07
- Holiness: Rebuke 23.10.21 Bro Livingston 13:33
- The Rewards Of Faith 25.09.21 Eld Quarcoo 11:48
- The Ways God Speaks To Us 17.07.21 Deaconess Gbemi 15:10
- Depend On God 10.07.21 Eld Charles 9:46
- Delivering Bad News 03.07.71 Bro Theo 19:25
- Disturb Me Lord 26.06.21 Sis Mo 6:20
- Stir Us Lord 26.06.21 Bro Livingston 3:21
- Overcoming Discouragement 12.06.21 Sis Tope 14:03
- The Soul of a Lazy Man (Prov 13:4) 05.06.21 Bro Sheehy 9:11
- The Lazy Person 29.05.21 Bro John Livingston 14:23
- Cause Us To Grow up In The Spirit 15.05.21 Sis Babetunde 8:11
- Christian You Are Supposed to be Different 08.05.21 Bro Theo 14:13
- Anger Issues 01.05.21 Deaconess Adekoya 11:57
- Associate Of Anger - Pride 24.04.21 Elder Charles 11:34
- Simeon and Levi - Anger 17.04.21 Bro Sheehy 8:19
- The One Who Has The Authority To Dismantly Fear 10.04.21 Sis Love 13:19
- Psalm 23 03.04.21 Sis Dupe 14:27
- Joab: General and Master Tactician 27.03.21 Bro Sheehy 7:00
- Being My Brothers Keeper 13.03.21 John Livingston 13:06
- Time and Prayer 27.02.21 Bro Sheehy 5:24
- Character Transformers 06.02.21 Elder Charles 11:00
- Encounter with God 23.01.21 Sis Aiyere 11:17
- The 7 Blessings of Number 6 16.01.21 Bro Sheehy 10:47
- The Favour of God 09.01.21 Sis Aiyere 11:33
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (18 December)
This will be the last prayer meeting of the year as next Saturday is Christmas day!
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (4 December)
Homework: Write a short note/poem/etc. on Attitude, Aptitude, Desire
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (20 November)
Homework: Write a few lines on the Spiritual Person! “A spiritual person would not do… but would do…!”
Q: Was Balaam a spiritual person?
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (30 October)
Homework: Continue to read on Holiness!
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (23 October)
Homework: Suggested read: “Holiness” by J C Ryle available for Audible (https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Holiness-Audiobook/B0095XYZCM) or download the PDF.
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (16 October)
Homework: Read an Book or Article on Holiness. Example: “Humility: The Beauty of Holiness” by Andrew Murray Available for Audible (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Humility-The-Beauty-of-Holiness/dp/B07HFHCC22) or Kindle!
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (9 October)
Homework: Write a poem on Wisdom!
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (2 October)
Bro Livingston spoke on the Friends of Wisdom – out of Proverbs 8 (with reference to James 3:17, Exodus 18:17, 2 Sam 12:7, Job 28)
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (12 June)
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (5 June)
Please read the Prayer of Sir Francis Drake (download here) and write prayer points, a thesis or an impression and send to Pastor Sackey before Saturday 12 June!
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (24 April)
Attendees are encouraged to write a short poem on ‘Anger’ for next week!
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (17 April) – Simeon & Levi
Attendees are encouraged this week to consider “The Associates of Anger (Pride in relation to Anger)”
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (3 April) – Attendees were encouraged to think on “The cravings of Absalom – how he came to be who he was!”
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (27 March) Joab: General and Master Tactician
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (20 March) Subjects:
Isa 26:3, Gen 28:15, Eph 4:3, Ps 121:4-7, Heb 13:1,5-6, Lev 26:9, 2 Kings 6:17, Psalm 91:11, Jude 1:24, Job 1:10, Deut 9:3
Prayer and Fasting Resources. Click on the links below to read/download the resources to build you up in preparation for the time of Prayer and Fasting
- The War Room - Saturday Prayer Meeting 28.11.20 Sis Mosunmola 19:26
- The Nearness of God - Saturday Prayer Meeting 21.11.20 Eld Charles Quarcoo 31:45
- Learning Christ - Saturday Prayer Meeting 14.11.20 Ps Sackey 46:13
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (24 October) On Prayer
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (03/10 October) The Beautiful Mansion of Giving
- On Prayer 24.10.20 Sis Babetunde 9:30
- The Beautiful Mansion Of Giving Pt1 03.10.20 Bro Sheehy 20:20
- The Beautiful Mansion of Giving pt2 10.10.20 Bro Sheehy 18:37
Saturday Morning Prayer Meeting (26 September) Click here to go to the ‘Rummaging in prayer’ resource.
- God will give us the future we hope for 26.09.20 Sis Dupe 16:36